Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reader Submitted: Thank You from Ocean View Medical


Hello Grey Lupindo,

My name is Vendet Portland, and I would personally like to thank you for the news article you did on Ocean View Medical Center. I am one of the two owners of the facility, with my wife Caramel Luminos.

I first heard of you coming in the day after you had, from Dr. Inglewood (Geena Inglewood) & she said that you were very kind and considerate. Honestly, I had forgotten about your visit until today, a man by the name of Jacek Shuftan came into my clinic.

He was bringing his wife in for a cold & was very concerned for her safety. I saw him making nervous movements in the lobby, so I decided to try to talk to him, to help ease his tension. He ended up telling me how he really thought the hospital was excellent on a roleplay perspective & how he heard about our medical center from SLNewser.

I asked him for the link, because I was shocked that it went through. To be honest, I was a little skeptical about your visit, not ever hearing of SLNewser before, and having competition with other clinics, I thought as a possibility you were just trying to get ahead of the competition.

I clicked on the link and was brought to the exact article & I read it thoroughly. I really enjoyed your post, and I really appreciate the time you put into writing it for the clinic. I have bookmarked the website and will refer to it often. SLNewser has very good reporters.

Thank you Grey Lupindo,
Ocean View Medical Center
Tender Heart Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment